Bicon Resorbable Collagen Membrane
|Bicon Resorbable Collagen Membrane||15mm x 20mm x 0.3mm||260-509-600|
|Bicon Resorbable Collagen Membrane||20mm x 30mm x 0.3mm||260-509-300|
|Bicon Resorbable Collagen Membrane||30mm x 40mm x 0.3mm||260-509-800|
- Intended for use in oral surgical procedures as a resorbable or non-resorbable material for placement in the areas of dental implants, bone defects and ridge augmentation procedures.
- Ensure that the membrane is stable and securely placed under the tissue.
- Primary closure is desirable to allow for full coverage of the membrane.
- Dissecting and suturing the buccal aspect of the flap will allow for the coronal movement of the flap facilitating primary closure.
- Each membrane can be easily trimmed during surgery for an appropriate clinical adaptation.